Monday, June 1, 2009

we'd have so much fun


Andy. Andy Samberg. Would you PLEASE just come over and take me on a dream date already? God, I am so into you. You understand how insanely funny early 90's culture and music is, and I like that. I wanna hang out, play with your hair, listen to boys II men and mariah carey's "one sweet day," and make out with you all afternoon long. I am pretty sure you would do nothing but make me laugh, and that is so ultimate. I don't care what anyone says - you are hot as a mug, and totally run it as far as I am concerned. Now lemme holla at'cha.

2 comments:

  1. did ya know one of our friends has been on a date with him? for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only am i green with envy, but i am also excited at the possibility of obtaining a PHONE NUMBER FOR PRANK CALLS?!?!?!?!?!!?!

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers