Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PSSSSTT!!!!

I haven't been updating the way I should. Don't judge - it just seems like no one even reads these shits. Regardless, I need to document my newest obsession... DOG WHISPERER. oh. muh. god. just look at this unstoppable diva -

I mean, is this man even real? I am pretty sure he is a demon, cause this fool straight up talks with pups. Cesar Millan is his name, and making bad dogs his tricks is his game. He preaches strong energy to control your wild beasts. I like where his head is. He does this little noise and puts those jerks in line... and I am currently convinced it is witchcraft.

I WISH I had him around when our dog thought it was cool to wiz on everything... and I do mean everything. Also, that doggie had bone aggression. Not cool, so he lives with a much more patient woman now.

I digress - Cesar is a pimp. Check out this vid. I mainly chose this due to the dog's name, and his owners' enthusiasm for the breed. Just watch Cesar show these crazies and their dog who's boss. And where can I get her shirt?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers