Monday, June 15, 2009

treazurez

Usually I totally hate to watch anyone get rich quick... especially when I don't get a cut, but antiques roadshow is my jam. I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing people's faces when they tell them they hit it big, and I love it even more when the cocky douches who think their junk is gonna make them ballers only to find out it isn't worth SQUAT. This is like reality television for thrift store junkies (guilty!). LOVE it.

Anyway, watch this shit. I totally cried like the PMS ridden girl girl girl that I am when I watched this little old man get his blankie appraised for the first time. It is the perfect case of hoping for the best, expecting the worst, probably deserving the best, and well, JUST WATCH AND DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers