Sunday, June 21, 2009

STOP THE PRESSES!

THIS JUST IN!!! WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY GOT A BLU RAY RELEASE DATE!!!!!

I know I know, it is a little bit nerd herd of me to get psyched for something like that, but it is my favorite movie ever and I have been waiting for this day since I got Chris the damned player. It is going to look so fing sweet - and look the best it has ever looked ever ever. true fact. Quick shout out to Thommy Odell who I lypsynched/coreographed the shit out of "I've Got A Golden Ticket" with in the search for the stars talent competition - Beech High School 2001 - 2nd place winners what what???

Anyway, there will be a ceremonial dinner of wonka related delicacies prepared, so now my goal is to find buttercup tea cups and giant gummybears before August 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers