Friday, June 12, 2009

tryin to scorkie a yorkie

Just tryin to get one of these guys in my life right now. Chris's parent's have three of them. They used to breed them kindof... of course they stop when I want to get at one. We USED to have a seven year old boy who peed on everything... he isn't with us now for that sad reason. But we have a hole in my hearts now and it needs fillin!!! New life mission, get a pup. Oh, what? you wanted to know what I was going to name the lil fella? probs jellybean. jelly for short? there is no love like dog love, and i am seriously considering investing my entire tax return in this creature. just TRY to look at that face above and not weep. try it. BOOYAH!!

2 comments:

  1. I have 4 scorkie pups if someone is interested. (Scottie/yorie mix) They are absolutely gorgeous!!!
    email me if you are interested: nicolesade5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to have a Scottie/Yorkie mix. I have one and he is the GREATEST dog ever. I would love to get a playmate for him.

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers