Sunday, June 21, 2009

yes, you heard me right... a permanent carnival!!!


So, this weekend me and Chris went to Chattanooga for his birthday. On Saturday, we went to Lake Winnepesaukah... and well, it was heaven. It is like a carnival that is open from mid april til the fall, and it is maybe the best place on earth. If you have seen the movie Adventureland, then you are pretty much familiar with what this place has to offer. It has rollercoasters, haunted houses, bumper cars, every kind of ride that makes you wanna puke, paddle boats, swings, god i could keep going, but I won't cause I know your eyes are just filling with tears knowing you arn't there right now. We road everything... but after the rollercoaster and the ride that spins you every way til you can't hold your head up anymore (for real), I felt like puking PLUS it was 98 degrees outside (shout out to the band 98 degrees... ya'll still doin tha damn thing!!!). Anyway, it was awesome. and Pierrette, the corndogs are UNBELIEVABLE. Next chance I think we need to make a roadtrip! And yes, the above picture really is Lake Winnie. When I die, scatter my ashes on the killer ride Matterhorn. kthanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers