Tuesday, June 2, 2009

can we make this happen?




When I was a kid, this was what got me out of bed in the morning. I stayed at my grandparent's house a ton, and I am pretty sure Crocodile Mile how my grandma got shit done during the day. She would send me and my bro and/or cousin outside and tell us to go wild. I would get it on and poppin in the back yard with this mess. But any of you who know Crocodile Mile also know it's joys do not come without consequence. If you happen to lay that slide on top of a rock, you can bet you are gonna be bruised that night. NOTHING hurt more than nailing your shin just right on what may as well have been a boulder. But I digress - Crocodile Mile ruled. deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers