Saturday, May 30, 2009

white trash


I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these necklaces for a long time now. Obvs not in silver OR iced out, but in 24 K GOLD BITCHES. The idea was probably planted in my adolescent brain years ago at Rivergate Mall when I was convinced it was my mission to get one of those necklaces with your name written on a piece of rice and a hair wrap, too?!?!!!! I can't believe that shit was real. ANYWAY... i know what you might be saying: "Girl, you are just trying to be like those sex in the city hoes." No I am not, thank you. I was so pissed to see ol' horsey face sarah jessica parker sporting one of these necklaces back in the day when that show came on, and even more upset to see how popular it got. But I'm not going to let her take this from me. I feel like it would set off many outfits, and look bang bangin with an additional gold (rope?) chain. The trashier the better, as far as I am concerned. Next up - Rachel moves into a trailor in Greenbriar, TN.

4 comments:

  1. surprise surprise, i feel the same way about these necklaces. to circumvent the whole sex and the city stigma, i wear ones that say things other than my name. i have two that say "special" and one that says "money." i used to have one that said "OMG" but it broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rachel thatd be too classy...i did used to have one of those rice grain necklaces...pretty middle school cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynne! i never even thought of having them say awesome things like, baller? OMG takes the cake, though.

    and dixie - i think you're gonna need to start wearing that necklace again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you want a chain you gotz to get in a crew

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers