Tuesday, June 2, 2009

possible bff?


I NEED to be bff with Kendra Wilkinson. I would watch Girls Next Door just to see her act insane. Her laugh is questionable, but I can deal with it if she would just let me ghost ride the whip with her (which she actually did on the show!!!). She seems down for just about anything. I feel like we could channel our inner strong independent black females together. Have you seen her dance? She totally practices her pop and/or lock in front of the mirror just like me. So awesome. Girl got a new show coming on E!, and I am positive it will be nothing but class class class. After I am done with this I am seriously going to set my dvr to record that mess. I will conclude with a picture of exactly what it would look like if me and kendra were chilling out a smoking a j after a sweet game of b-ball. Thanks for keeping it real, Kendra.

2 comments:

  1. The show premieres tonight! Maybe this can be our new Rock of Love. Not that anything could ever replace it but I miss our weekly excuse to drink something girly and talk shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so down. maybe we do dinner and kendra sundays, then two for ones after? is that too perfect to even happen?!?

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers