Monday, June 1, 2009

obsession?


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog sexy people (http://www.sexypeople-blog.com/). I look at it every day, and last Tuesday my internet time-waisting paid off. Can you even look at him? Cause I can't. It's way too much for me to handle. I lol every time I look at this little precious beast. Huh? Whats his name?? Glad you asked... it's DAVEY!!! I actually set this image as my desktop. Seriously! A sad day quickly turns into an awesome day when Davey gazed deep into your eyes. Is he cock-eyed? I dunno. All I know is that this little guy is straight up working that coonskin hat and tiny shotgun. So drink Davey in - and check out that blog. it funny as hell.

1 comment:

  1. i want that tank top theyre sellin, but it is a million euros that i do not have...

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers