Sunday, May 24, 2009

is this wrong?


Like most mentally healthy young women, I have a juicy list of my hollywood dream crushes. But I can't decide of Shia LaBouf is attractive or not. I mean, I am pretty sure he's totez hottt, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. I seriously watched the Transformers movie just to see him a few weeks ago. The movie was so terrible (espesh with that trick Megan Fox in it... she is a total trashcan, right?). I even watched Disturbia... didn't finish that one, though. Even Eagle Eye was a total peice of J-U-N-K, but he did a good job. He seems hecka funny, and he has a good grungy style that takes me there. So what's not to love? Nothing, everyone. nothing.

3 comments:

  1. I think Shia is a better comedian than action star. Seems Spielberg wants him to be action hot shot, but I'd love to see him do something a bit more quirky.

    but yah hes a total stud

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES he is beautiful. but apparently he is a hollywood brat, which is totally unattractive. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that was elise. and if you want to hang out tonight call me!!!! at the shop!!! 730.9344

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers