Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LAFAYETTE... BABY!



Oh god. So in like, three short days I watched True Blood, and I am officially conflicted and upset on so many levels. Do I keep going for all of those who haven't watched this mess? Careful with my words here. Look. There is plenty of good stuff in this show, but do NOT give me a JEWEL like Lafayette just to possibly take him away from my pathetic life. This individual made me laugh, cry, PAUSE THE DISC JUST TO CALL SOMEONE TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM even!!!!! He turns every possible situation out. It is like if Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Trina, Tu Pac, and Barack Obama had a baby and wanted him to be my best friend in the world. Seriously. I have a list of people that I dream of kicking it with, and this beautiful creature is one of them. This is the kind of individual who always has the right word, pill, or thought to fix your problem. And if anyone even trys to get right with you, don't worry. Lafayette will straight bust on a fool. So tonight, I burn one for you, Lafayette. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers