Tuesday, May 12, 2009


This is a post to honor one of my favorite people - Tiffany "New York" Pollard. First, let me begin with everything this modest angel has been featured in - Flavor Of Love, she made it all the way to the finale and got dumped for Hoopz. Flavor Of Love 2- She got brought back and got dumped AGAIN for Deelishis. Then she got her own spin off, I love New York, where she found love in Tango, but it didn't last. Then she got a second shot at it with I love New York 2, where she fell for Taylor Made, but that toats didn't last either obviously. Then she got the show, New York Goes to Hollywood where she was trying to find an acting job. When that didn't work, VH1 gave her the newest show, New York Goes to Work. This show has brought her back, as far as I am concerned. I mean, duh. It is all fake. But she is so funny and so over the top that I just cannot get enough. Here is the latest quote from the episode I am currenty watching: "I'm about to ring this punk ass billy goat's neck!" And coming up next? She has to artificially inseminate a pig. Yeah.


And don't even get me started on her mom. It is easy to see where New York got her attitude from. So here's to you, Tiffany Pollard. Without you, I would have nothing to watch on VH1 every night of the week. Now I just got to figure out how to make my dream come true of becoming this natural beauty's bff. If you need a good time, go here:

http://tiffanypollard.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

1 comment:

  1. OMG.....
    sHE IS VERRRRRRRY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    tHIS IS SUM REAL SHXT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers