Thursday, May 7, 2009

don't you judge!

I will begin this train wreck with the first of many of my obsessions: DANCING WITH THE STARS, Y'ALL!!!!! I have been watching this show for years. Yes, that's right - YEARS. And no, I am not ashamed. It has everything a lady like myself needs out of a "reality" show (I use that term very loosely). Glitz, ridiculous costumes, FIERCE dance moves, drama, scoring paddles, questionable sexuality, and a bevy of z-listed celebrities/musicians/bull riders/football players/sad hasbeens etc. Every week I get pissed because the judges (if you even wanna call them that) have the most insane scoring scale. I am sorry, but there is NO WAY on my version of Earth that this urban cowboy:




Competes with THE QUEEN BEE!!!




And I am not trying to hate too hard on Ty. He and his lady Jewel used to come in a hellish mexican cantina where I worked for a whole month, and they were quite pleasant. But I mean, come on. I don't watch DWTS to see Bud and Sissy two-step. I watch to see these people turn the beat around! These two are in different universes when it comes to how they get down. If the judges actually used the 1-10 scale accurately, then nutsacs like Cloris Leachman and Ty Murray wouldn't ruin my Monday nights every week. So Ty, I suggest you watch your back. Cause when you rumble with the Bee, you're gonna get stung.

STAY STRONG LIL KIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers