Tuesday, May 12, 2009

j'ai faim j'ai faim


When I took French in college, we used to watch cultural films to familiarize ourselves with la vie de francias, si vous plait. Anyway, we watched this one movie that we all really loved, and we quoted it for the rest of our college french class careers. I couldn't ever remember the name of it, and I recently asked Chris (the human imdb) if he knew of a French movie where a baby falls out a window and a little girl yells that she's hungry so people will give her food through her window, among other things. He was all - "Duh, Truffaut's Small change" a.k.a. L'argent de poche. He totally unlocked the door for me, and my suffering was over! We had a bunch of Truffaut and Godard movies at the Belcourt while I was still working there, and got so excited that my college career was finally paying off. J'adore cette film!!!! I guess it was just a matter of time until I started actually enjoy good movies. Truffaut run it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers