Monday, May 11, 2009

I love you not!


Daisy of Love: What is this mess? I mean, usually I find most reality shows on VH1 fairly entertaining, but come on. COME on. Really? I mean, this alleged television show is more fake that Daisy De Le Hoya's nose/lips/bra size/personality. And usually I don't ever really believe any of the feelings on these shows are sincere, but sometimes I can trick myself into believing that each and every person is there for love. Call it the drugs. Call it the horomones.

Basically, even tricking myself is completely impossible with this show. And let me also take this opportunity to state that I have every right to hate on Daisy De La Hoya based strictly on the fact that she has NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS TATTOOS!!!! This is easily the most played out ridiculous choice for a tattoo ever. No, it does not make you cool and/or edgy and/or a goth princess. What? You wanna talk about "The Crow" next, Daisy? Maybe even go to Hot Topic and pick out some sweet studded belts? No ma'am. Let me now present what I think about everytime I see this little muppet:


TRY to tell me girlfriend doesn't look like Janet from the muppets. You know I'm right. And truthfully, I'm going to keep watching the show. I'm a sucker for a trainwreck. I just wish they'd bring weasle back!!! And I quote: "Can I get some Whiskey up in this biiitch?"

5 comments:

  1. wow lady. you needa chill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you got sum serious issues in the head yo.. im out

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea shez phony but i'd like 2 c how u look n bu the way u talk it dont sound like u look muck better then daisy so STOP HATIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude you are so right! i love your opinions! ha ha ha she is fake, i kept trying to figure out what was up with the nose, i couldn't really trick myself into thinking she was pretty, she is just blonde with fake lips and breasts, she probably has the lowest iq EVER and she gets her own show because she slobered all over a rock wannabe on tv lol!! plus she picked the biggest douche bag on the show GO daisy GO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like her very much either, but I think her nightmare before christmas tattoo is beautiful. Right, it doesn't make her edgy or anything, but it's nice artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers