Thursday, September 3, 2009

lemme holla at'cha

I know, I know. I'm engaged, but I'M NOT DEAD! The newest celebrity crush on my long long list is the one and only Eli Roth. I am fairly certain God made him for me. I saw Inglorious Basterds, and I basically discovered something that was just lying dormant in me all along - a burning love for this beautiful jewish man. He is pretty much the best horror director around. I mean shit, no one will top Cabin Fever as far as I'm concerned. He made it for nothing, made sure everyone got paid before him (he is still not seeing any money from it to this day), made Hostel!!!, has a jaw line sculpted by Jesus Christ himself, and the weird humor that makes me weak in the knees. He is known for being a super nice dude, on top of all that. I mean, I could go on and on about all the bad ass stuff that is Eli Roth, but I will spare you and just let you look that shit up on wikipedia or something. Let's all take a moment to relish in one of his best cameo's in Cabin Fever:



I pour this one out for you, Eli. You seem like you might be a little crazy, and I like that. I leave you with a glimpse into my dreams:

1 comment:

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers