Thursday, September 3, 2009

stating the obvious?


I know that this is old news in 2009, but Dog the Bounty Hunter is such a pimp. I was kicking it with my mom the other night looking for something to watch on tv, and happened across his show. So I tuned in and got sucked in immediately. That dude is f-o-r-r-e-a-l. He straight up stalks his prey (aka runaway fugitives) and then makes them feel sorry for what they did. Dog's not happy til they are crying!

Lets do a quick rundown of this prince: Dog sports a bleached beautiful mane, dream catcher earring, native american arm bands, BLUETOOTH EARPIECE, and badge all at the same time. Do I even need to mention his collection of vests he wears sans shirt on the reg? didn't think so. p.s. his wife is so sexy i can't stand it. I mean, she is working those big ol boobs like they're real. These two were practically made for each other. So drink it in, pecan blog babies. Give in and revel in his glory. THA BOUNTY HUNTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers