Wednesday, September 9, 2009


This weekend Tiny & Toya came into my life. I don't know where these two have been, and why I never knew about their show, but I feel like I found my two best dream friends. Toya is in the yellow on the left; she's Lil Wayne's ex-wife and the mother of his daughter. Tiny is the one in the pink on the right. She's T.I.'s fiancee, and she is maybe the most down ass woman I have ever seen in my life. Put them together and you have ATL's finest bffs, and my spirit soul sisters. I should hate Tiny because we all know I consider T.I. a fantasy man, but I cannot hate this woman. Tiny is super awesome and you can tell she is down for her man. I like that. and Toya is just a real down ass woman trying to get hers and stay classy. I like that, too. They are awesome, basically. Their show comes on BET. I suggest you get you some if you wanna keep that independent black woman inside you strong. I really hope season 2 is on the way, cause this show awakens my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers