Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I know it is a little late to say...



But I am really very sad to see Patrick Swayze go. He was SUCH a genuine and fun person who loved life, and he loved his wife just as much. Tonight I watched the Barbara Walter's special that aired a while back where he and his wife were interviewed about what he has gone through and how much he wanted to fight his cancer. It was all very touching. He had been in love with his wife since he first saw her after taking a dancing class at her mom's studio when he was 18. They were married for 34 years, which seems unheard of in Hollywood. They truly seemed to love each other, and I don't even want to think of loosing your soul mate that way. Patrick Swayze was a totally underrated actor who brought it to EVERY single movie he was in. Outsiders, Pointbreak, Rodehouse, Ghost, Dirty Dancing, To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar, Donnie Darko, THE CHIPPENDALES SKIT WITH CHRIS FARLEY ON SNL?!?!?!!? He was great in everything. It's like he could take a terrible movie and make it awesome because he really was a talented actor. So I will really miss you, Patrick Swayze. I enjoyed you in every movie I saw you in, and I can't say that for many people. You'll be missed Cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers