Wednesday, February 10, 2010

meh live

Well, it's been a while and my jelly beans STILL aren't here. I am beginning to believe that I'm not meant to have them at all. But in the mean time, I guess I can just post some pics of my new stuff with MY NEW CAMERA MY PARENT'S GOT ME!!! It was a total suprise and I am very glad I have such loving rents. Anyway, I decided to make this a little bit more about my life in chattanooga and the neat things i see here rather than about celebrity crap. So here we go! Get ready to enter my life. Are you ready? let's begin!


So here we have my little plants. I dunno what they are, but I take pretty good care of them. I have recently discovered my green thumb, and I have a little area outside of our apartment that I can plant in! I am thinking some veggies? maybe some flowers? I dunno yet. Maybe I'll become a hippie?

Pleeeeease peep this lamp I have now. I got a pair of them on a straight deal. The shades are this awesome vintage-looking tannish speckaly paper, and the base is this blown out amber glass. SO BEAUTIFUL! They were just one of those things that you see and you have to have.

Is this not outstanding? I found them in a thrift store that I found by mistake one night after work. I felt like it was something that would have been in my grandma's house so I bought them. I think they are really great.


Pretty sweet, huh? I added the third from the left today from a goodwill on hwy 58. There was a lady in there, possibly homeless?, singing her GUTS out to a whitney houston song proudly.


This is a FANTASTIC quilt that my grandmother gave me when I moved. She got it WAY back when around when my mom was born? from some family friends. It has some of the best pieces of patterns that I have ever seen. I am absolutely in love with it.


Okay so that is basically me just taking pictures of my stuff with my new camera. I made these killer chicken fajitas tonight that I wish I had taken a picture of. it was delicious.

one love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers