Friday, February 12, 2010

weekendddd!!!

I'm sitting here watching Withnail and I, eating these Jellybeans, and loving the fact that I got off early on a friday from work cause of SNOW!!! It has been a really fantastic day, and this movie is SO GOOD. It reminds me so much of my long lost buddy, Thommy Odell.

It seriously has so many hilarious moments in it, and I love that it features so much Jimmy Hendrix thanks to my fave Beatle, George. Is it weird that I still really like Jimmy Hendrix? dunno. But can I take a second to tell you how good these jelly beans are? Imagine something you think is delicious, then imagine going to the store to get it and it is just gone. vanished. you go so far to order them from a manufacturer, and it never arrives. no clue why. It's like I was never meant to have these beans. But then Chris found AND ordered them for my birthday, and I finally get to taste that taste i thought i'd never taste again. it's so plumby. check it:


This makes it kind of look like gravel or something. But it's real good. and just for fun, the flowers my mom and dad sent me today at work. I felt so special. Today was the day of love at Div Co.

Lovely! I love my Mom and Dad.

Hope you guys have a bitchin' weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers