Sunday, January 31, 2010

dreams come true


I just found out that Chris special ordered me my most favorite and rare treat, PLUM JELLY BELLY JELLYBEANS!!!! They come in the full on variety pack, but you can't get them solo anymore. I swear to god I go in every single candy shop with that jelly belly sign on the outside hoping i'll come out with those precious beans, but I never find them. We even tried to order them through Amazon, but they screwed up big tyme and didn't ever send them to me. I thought I would never get to taste that sweet taste again until today. Chris told me that they are seasonal, and that they start making them February 1st. Sign from the universe that this is my power candy. I plan on eating them til I puke. 26 is gonna RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers