Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need spring


Oh Hay there! I see ya caught me on the big brick couch downtown. How'd I end up here? Funny story.

I feel like I wanna cut my hair. I need something new, I think. I also think I have spring fever. These past few days of sunshine have really put me in a good mood. I want it to stay! Apparently, though, it's supposed to rain AND snow this week here in tha noog, so whatever. Today was the bomb, tho. I slept in, got up and we went on a movie adventure. Cue pictures!
This is Mojo Burrito. The staff there are really nice, and they had me laugin. So there's that, and the atmosphere is pretty neat. All kinds of local art and cool little things everywhere. It is really delicious, too. They have this key lime chicken that is sinful. I mean, so good. Here is what our food started out as:

and this is how it ended:


So delicious. I straight up feasted. So after we ate, we headed over to the new Carmike 12 downtown. See, they have these "VIP" rooms where you get to sit in a recliner, basically. Oh yeah, you get a complimentary bowl of popcorn, and you get free refills on tea. So it's baller status, basically. I should probably just let the pictures do the talking (Cue T.I.'s Live Ya Life):

So so player pimp. I straight up stretched OUT during Shutter Island. Don't even get me started on Michelle Williams and Leo. Why can't I be tiny and blond? ugh. Anyway, we went on a walk after that chill fest. I caught a pic of the downtown snowflakes they still have up. I am super glad I did. I think they are really sweet.
So it was a pretty nice day, I'd say. I think it's pretty nice sharing my little weekends here. I just wish I had more time to do things like this during week. Working sucks. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers