Monday, February 15, 2010

hawt gawwg

Me and Chris went to eat at "Good Dog" the other day on Frazier, and it was so delicious. They have the best frites I have had in a long time, and a really really enchanting scene going on. Check this out:
This pretty much showcases what this place has to offer. They have this curry ketchup that Chris thinks is pretty awesome. I like the honey mustard on my fries, personally. just sayin. Anyway, here is us waiting to FEAST:

I find that I make a lot of awkward faces. I guess that's my look. all those awesome lines behind me are a collection of really neat molding. All the molding and some of the walls in this place are just a hodge podge of different pieces of old molding and chair rails cut together. It's neat. Anyway, here's what you're missin' out on, sucka!
It was really good. goot, even. There are the holes in the tables where they bring your paper cone of fresh fries so you can eat on them while you wait for your dog. It's nice. The best thing about this place are the antique salt and pepper shakers everywhere. Owls, watermelons, cats, bottles, all kinds of stuff. That and the flowers on every table really charm it up. These were especially sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers