Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pizza Partay

Today Chris and I went to Pisa Pizza. I had never been before, and today was the last day it was open. Apparently there just wasn't enough business and they can't afford to say open. It was kind of sad in there cause all the people seemed bummed (obvs), but I am super glad I got to see it and eat it once. Here we are waiting to feast!

Chris and his iphone. typical.



Here we have me just chillin' in my sailboat romper. I got it at a super cute store named Leo Vintage. It reminds me a lot of Local Honey in Nashville, but it has a screen printing shop in it as well. SUPER cool.

Here's the pizza! It was seriously tasty. I'm not sure if I thought so just because I knew this was the only time I would ever be able to eat it, but I thought it was very delish. It was very tomato-y.
Even Mockingbirds like Pizza. This one got on the table next to us and got a bite. I was gonna shoo it away at first, but then I realized that he just wanted some pizza and I couldn't blame him. So we ate pizza together.


Afterward we went to Clumpie's ice cream where Chris got strawberry! See him holding it up like he is proud of it?? I like this picture because it makes me think of a scene from Opryland. That is a carousel in the background.



And I got lemon cream. It was very good. I would get it again. We went to Coolidge Park to eat our desserts because it was so nice outside. Two people got shot there a few weekends ago, but it is pretty nice. I need a haircut.


So that was our pleasant day. I am very sad to see Pisa Pizza leaving, but maybe something even cooler will open up when they are gone.

In other news, I had to drop 600 dollars on my car yesterday, so I am very bummed. Chris is also leaving for a week to go on a business trip to Vegas, so I am gonna be lonely, too. I wanna go to Vegas so bad!!! Hopefully Chris will bring me back a good souvenir. Maybe I'll get around to some sewing projects I have been ignoring for a while. Okay I am boring myself now, so I think that's enough for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers