Tuesday, April 13, 2010

hello, my name is rachel...

and i am a television addict. Here is what is on the line up for tonight. I can't even believe this night of television. Check it:


We start this evening out with everyone's favorite, DWTS! Only this year, the only thing worth paying attention to is how broke off Kate Gosslin's weave is, and trying to guess what kind of pills Pam Anderson is probably on during the show. I don't really even know who anyone is this year other than those two. But I do love me a good mambo. a waltz is pretty sweet, too. Tonight some australian dude went home, so thankfully there will be no more of Edita and her mostly naked body to make me question my validity as a woman.


Next up: 16 & Preggo. I feel kind of bad when I watch this because there are girls straight up ruining their entire lives. I really appreciate my God fearing parents when I see how hard they all screwed up... but that doesn't keep me from watching some other folk make a big mess of their young adulthood. I'm actually about to see a girl named Lizzie about to get pregnant, cheated on, and stuck with a kid before she graduates. right?!?! All I am gonna say is that young dude do NOT wanna kick it with a baby. I think that's what they should tell girls in teen living class. moving on.


Hey Kendra! I don't have a lot to say about this, other than Kendra still manages to be a Boss even though she just had a babe. She struggles with her body after she has the kid, and it totally makes me feel like even Kendra understands how it feels to hate your thighs. She's a real girl, and I would give anything to be her friend. Go Kendra!



And finally, Tiny and Toya. T.I.'s fiancee and Lil Wayne's ex wife. I did a post on them a while back, and tonight their second season starts back up!!!! My tivo is straight up on fire right now with the hotness. These girls are for real, cause you know T.I. doesn't play. Every white girl needs to have at LEAST a couple of strong black female role models... so your welcome!!!

These are my suggestions for curing a very boring and lonely tuesday night.



In other news, I am currently holding it down in the work place, and my plants are really thriving outside. I am also getting a haircut tomorrow. Also, I am currently awaiting a package from Sunshine over at blogfullofjelly.blogspot.com and I can't believe it. She put up a post about making laptop covers, i holla-ed at her, and voila! dreams came true. I'll be putting that on blast immediately upon arrival.

one love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers