Sunday, April 18, 2010

i want a cat


Okay, I "technically" already have a cat. She lives at my parents house, and she is about 14 years old. But that doesn't mean I still don't love kittens. I think if you are a girl and you act like kittens aren't cute or cool, then you aren't really a girl. Look at this one:


He's so sleepy! It's like having a tiny version of a wild jungle cat living in your home. I like cats cause they just do their thang, unlike dogs who constantly need a reminder of their validity to you. So here's to you, kittens. If it wasn't 300 bucks to even have an animal in this crappy apartment complex, I'd have 10 of you!

In other news, I think I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder area, and have resorted to using bengay. Does that mean I am getting old? Or just pathetic? Either way, I am doing a lot of chillin and about to watch THE PROTECTOR! Only one of the most killer kung-fu jams out there. Wanna taste?



I know. Look. This is all I'm gonna say: A BABY ELEPHANT GETS TOSSED LIKE A FRISBEE IN THIS MOVIE. AND THERE IS A 6 MIN. CONTINUOUS SHOT FIGHT SCENE. And I would be yelling all of this if I were explaining this to you in person. It's a Thai movie, and Tarantino got it released in America. Tony Jaa is so awesome and fast. If you haven't seen it, at least youtube the fight scene. It is super awesome.
Also, Chris and I went for an epic walk today. We went to Good Dog, as usual, for a tasty lunch, then we walked across the recently re-opened pedestrian bridge, hung out outside the Art Museum and sat in the sunshine for a while. We took a pretty good pic of me with a wooden pony:

Then we went to Rembrandt 's in the Art District and sat outside where we had a couple of iced coffees and a piece of reese's cheesecake that was DELICIOUS. I can't resist treats no matter what I do. I think I just need to accept being on the thick side because I love sweets so much. Anyway, it has been a beautiful day. Here's to next week being 8-5 and hating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers