Wednesday, March 24, 2010

suck it, uncle sam!

I got my tax return today, and I actually got a RETURN! I can't believe it, cause I thought I would have to pay about 2 g's I had saved up. So long story short, this lil hood rat is gonna try to go to Europe! I haven't ever been, so now is my chance to make my dreams come true. In celebration, I say we get into some hippy shit cause I have come to terms with this song:

TAKE IT, KENNEDY!



Please excuse the acoustic set instead of the bee girl vid. I couldn't find one that would let me post, bitchy. I don't approve of what you begot, Blind Melon. God save me if I ever have to hear the Panic anytime soon. But you take me there, guys. I want the 90's back, just put away the hemp jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers