Sunday, March 21, 2010

kermit is not gonna be happy about this

Okay. It has been quite a while since I have done any posts about anything pop culture-related. I just felt like I needed to be living my own live instead of living vicariously through others. That being said, I need to say something about the latest 16 & Pregnant teen, Lori. OMG. Lori was adopted herself, and then she went and got preggers. So naturally, the parents made her give it up for adoption. Trust me, I watched the entire episode and it was the right move. With that said, here is a picture of the angel:
I know it is tiny, but it was the only one I could find on MTV's website that wasn't of her very post-birth. I am doing you a favor, so just deal with it. chaz bono? is that you? Come on, you know I am right. It has really made me appreciate myself on a whole new level. Sometimes you just need a little perspective, ya know? but on the real tip, someone.got.her.PREGNANT.

i know, RIGHT!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers