Friday, July 17, 2009

tell me whoooooz watchin'

So, I am basically obsessed with "The Money You Could Be Saving If You Switched To Geico" commercials. I dunno why, but every single time the commercial comes on I laugh/jam to the song. I mean, just watch the guy's face at the end after he sees that it's the money he could be saving:



I love it. But the best one is the guy on the airplane that looks like a jilted lover when he sees that money staring him down from across the isle. I WISH I could have found it, but if you ever find yourself watching and it happens to come on, give it a chance. You'll love it too, or else we need to reevaluate our friendship.

Also, during my search for said commercial, I came across one of my FAVORITE commercial from back in the day:



Does Geico have some kind of commercial genius working for them or something??? Or am I so out of touch that I am finding things hilarious that I have no business laughing at? I wish more than anything that Tiny House was a real show. I would tivo the hell out of it. I mean, it could work!!! whatever, it's funny and I could look up geico commercial all day. leave me alone about it. I'll just leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers