Saturday, July 11, 2009

do florals make you look thinner?


I am trying to get more floral prints into my life. I am toying with the idea of getting some patterns, but it has been FOREVER since I have had any pattern experience. I need someone to show me? Anyway, I always come across really tight material and I immediately get bummed cause I don't even know how to make something basic.

i also need to admit that i am watching chelsea lately right now, and i am not proud of that, but she can be kind of funny sometimes. it's kind of like watching a drunk aunt or something. anyway, they just showed a commercial on where to get chelsea lately merchandise?! what? who is seriously sporting some CL swag? obviously a slow saturday night. gonna go watch some tru tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers