Friday, July 10, 2009

simply dilicous


So, the other day I made myself a couple of peanut butter folded over sammies (extra crunch cause I gotta grind as hard as possible these days) and cut up a peach. it was so good that I am now blogging about it. I don't know what it is, but peaches are taking my summer to new heights of awesome. add a peanut butter sandwich to that and you have a meal i call f-ing tas-tay. I suggest you pair the two for yourself and see what I mean. on a side note - it is almost impossible to find a picture of a peanut butter sandwich that isn't disgusting looking. anyway, I am also interested in trying peanut butter and bacon. I was told about this fabled sandwich, and it was described as outrageous good. I watched a special on bacon the other night on food network, and obvs it got me thinking!!! I bet it's good.

also, my thighs are telling me no, but my stomach is insisting that I have one of these:

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Every year I tell myself, just one box, Rachel. Be strong. So I hide tagalongs in the house so I won't eat them all in one sitting, but I feel like such a secret fattie for it. So secrets out- This is my favorite cookie of all time and I don't even know what to do with this new masterpiece. I feel like it might send me into a coma cause it is gonna be so good? also on a sidenote, I seriously thought these cookies were called talladegas til I was like, 14? 15 even? I actually referred to them as such, and got cold busted by my mom who was all, "uhh it is tagalongs, rach." all I heard was, "did i give birth to a re re?" I mean, how does one even come up with something like that?? talladegas? yikes.


And if you are reading this Brynney - I am sorry girl. I think about you every time i taste peanut butter, and I enjoy it double for the both of us.

2 comments:

  1. girl, i know that jesus deprived me of the ultimate tastebud experience, but dont think i would want my friends to miss out as well. just my boyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate one of the blizzards... and honestly, it was a little too much.

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
chattanooga, TN, United States
living the dream

Followers